Well, seems I've started losing my interest in blogging often... Facebook has sort of taken over. My mom, Aunt Jeanie and Sheri are on Facebook, 3 of my probably 4 blog readers...
Here's where I invite my Aunt Elaine to join so she can stay in the "know" heheh.
Things have been better, as I said in my last post that I got off bedrest and seemed the issue I was having inside was resolving itself. Lets see, lately I've been getting readfy for christmas... all of our cards and letters have been mailed, the few gifts we have purchased, have been mailed to their receipients and/or will be delivered this week.
We bought stuff for our baby room and are awaiting the delivery of the furniture and baby room theme set this week. click on this link to view the theme we picked out, called Arctic Babies:
http://www.maternityandbabyshoppingmart.com/index.asp?pageaction=viewprod&prodid=6226
Our tree is up and decorated and the lights are up on the outside of the house. I baked some cookies last week and gave them to some of our friends around town. I may bake some more this week.
I'd saw we are all ready for Christmas! Mike's sister and her family will be coming for a week 2 days after Christmas, we are looking forward to that.
Oh, and starting a few days ago, I've started feeling our baby move! Not sure if I posted that we have switched his name from Andre to Lucas! I started having a conflict with Andre, so we sat down and really looked through all possible names. This time we have really picked THE ONE. Lucas Perry Jones it is!
Last week I won a salon package in a raffle drawing at the MOPs (Mother's of Preschoolers) meeting. Though this meeting was actually a pamper day for us. They had 4 rooms set up for us to go into and be pampered. It was nice. And to close the "meeting" there were a bunch of donated gifts to raffle off to us. I won twice, so I had to pick which item I wanted because we could only win once. the 1st prize I won was a photo package, the 2nd prize was the salon package. Since I already have a great photographer, I switched to the salon prize and just redeemed it today. Haircut, blow dry, mani, pedi, and a 10oz shampoo and conditioner - it was fabulous and free.
All for now,
Hope you have a great day, week, holiday season! hehehe
Love, PJ
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment