Well that cradle website was nice while it lasted, apparently the entire site is closing operations as of Dec 1. so, it's back to updates on the baby right here on Blogger. It's been one week of my bedrest and I think I am starting to go stir crazy. I have numerous things I can work on, I just have trouble getting into them. So far the internet and movies on TV have helped my days go by. MJ has been a great help. He has been doing the things around the house, taking care of the pets, taking care of me -of course, and running our necessary errands. This week he is on vacation so everything wont be as overwelming as it is when he's working while trying to keep up with all the other stuff.
I wish I could say that things are getting better, but I believe I am still the same. My body is still having a problem - I just hope and pray that Andre is still doing just fine.
Have a great day.
Love, PJ
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment