well, a couple days after I last posted, I started having some complications with the pregnancy. We ended up at the dr.'s Tuesday and Wednesday... he's given me some medicine to stop the cramping I was having and an antibiotic in case I have an infection somewhere we don't know of. Also ordered me on 1 month bedrest. My physical exam was good though, cervix is closed, diagnostic ultrasound was normal/ok, but we dont know why I'm bleeding and cramping. So we have to be extra careful for a while so not to go into preterm labor. We also had to cancel our trip/flight to Colorado.
MJ has been doing a lot to help out and his mom is going to come over 1x week to clean the house for me. :-)
Now to not go stir crazy...
Have a great day,
Love, PJ
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment