well, it's safe to say I am slacking on writing here every day like I used to... but maybe the once a week or so is better. We've updated our baby webpage so check it out sometime:
www.thecradle.com/web/babyjones4-16-10/webpage password is: jones1
This coming Friday we will be flying to Grand Junction, CO to visit MJ's sister and family who live 12 miles from there in a town called Fruita. We are very excited about the trip, as we have not had that long of a vacation (10 days) together - ever! Not even for our wedding. :-) We are hoping the weather will be nice enough so we can drive to see my friend Melanie, who lives near Denver.
The pets are good, Panda finally tested negative to that Mange skin infection she had for a few months. We will continue her medication for 2 more weeks and then re-check her again... if she gets a negative reading again then we can stop the medicine! I'm hoping!!!
MJ is busy with work as usual. Last week he was in San Ramon working on a project there. We have friends that lives near there, so he was also able to get together with them a couple times in the week.
I've started nesting around the house... getting things more organized... MJ and I plan to work on Baby stuff starting at the New Year!
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment