Well lets see, this weekend was very nice. We spent some time visiting with a few family members in the U.S. from Brazil. They came into town on Thursday evening from the Wine Country. MJ & I had our 1st Birthing Class that evening so we met up with them afterwards at MJs Parents house. Then we enjoyed a late night dinner at Denny's.
Friday morning we all packed up and went on the road, heading to San Diego. We stopped along the way at The Getty Center and enjoyed seeing the Art and Architecture of that beautiful place. We arrived in San Diego around 7pm, checked into our hotel rooms, then enjoyed some dinner at Black Angus. Unfortunately, my mom was too sick to join us at all during our visit in San Diego. :-(
We showed them Old Town, and Coronado and did a lot of shopping... They stayed in Los Angeles Sunday night so to be closer to their flight leaving this morning. I took some photos and may post them here some day soon (Hopefully).
Skipping to this morning, we have a plummer here working on some of the things we need done (finally! hehe) Install new water heater and piping, fix our leaking toilet, and replace the 10year old hoses on our washer and dryer. We aren't much of do-it-yourself homeowners when it comes to plumbing and electrical. Speaking of electrical, we will been needinh to have our outlets replaced in the baby room... someday soon. We bought new outlets and plates when MJ 1st bought this house (April 2007), but we have not installed them yet! Procrastinate much?
Anyway, looking back on the past few weeks... I had a prenatal follow up, Lucas looked good, we unexpectedly got to see him again which was nice. I was expecting them to just listen to the heartbeat. But I think since we had all the cramping and bleeding in November they looked through ultrasound again. All seems fine with baby. With me on the other hand.... something is giving me horrible chest pains and other weird problems in the same area... the OB Dr. said it sounded like it could be my Gallbladder, but she didn't examine me. I have a message with the OB dept to find out if I'm supposed to follow up on this with my regular doctor. Hopefully I'll have some answers this week.
Christmas and New Years were very nice spent with MJs family and some of our friends. MJs sister and fam from Colorado came out for a week, starting the day after Christmas.
So wow, here we are 2010, nice to meet you. We have big things underway for this year. Our 1st baby and a long visit in Brazil are coming soon.
All for now.
Have a great one!
Love, PJ
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking forward to your baby shower and Lucas Perry's arrival. You know my favorite grandson wants to be born on my birthday ;-)
ReplyDelete