So lets see... where to start, I'll try to start where I left off. Shoot can 't remember a thing until this past sunday when I took another trip. I went to see my mom & brother in San Diego for this week. We've been having fun visiting. Sunday night mom and I went to eat at Home Town Buffet - Yum. I discovered I really love BBQ Baked Beans and Corn Bread! Then on Monday my brother was off work so we all went out to see Saw VI - well only my brother Phillip and I saw this one, then mom met up with us at the theater and we all saw The Stepfather. On Tuesday we went out to dinner at Claim Jumpers and then shopped for some gifts for my niece's birthdays that were this week. Later I discovered how difficult and resentful their Grandma and mom are because of my brother Paul's actions that I was basically told no time was good for bringing the gifts by. Sparing you all of the dramatic name calling details (said on their parts), I ended up just taking the gifts back to Toys R Us and exchanging them for gift cards today. I then just mailed them. I hope they actually give the girls the gifts - or take them to pick out stuff at Toys R Us. *Sigh*
Later today I met up with Katharine, a friend from high school. I hadn't seen her in like over 13 yrs I believe. We had a great time catching up, went to dinner at Souplatation, looked around at Babies R us, and then tried to go over to Sears at the mall to pick up her pictures (pics of her and her 18 month old daughter Emma) - but they were closed. Bummer.
Tonight is my last night in San Diego. I plan to head home around 10:30 in the morning as long as I can get up that early (ehehe).
All for now
Love, PJ
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As always, thank you for the pleasure of your company! Enjoyed every moment :-) Love You
ReplyDelete