Monday, August 17, 2009

So here's the catch up version:

Friday I finished up and put away the Laundry and took care of the pets. MJ had game night with the guys so he was gone for a while. I was in bed with my book by 8:30 ... couldn't put the darn book down eventhough I was sooo ready to sleep! I finally forced myself to put the book down and got to sleep about 10pm.

Saturday morning & Sunday morning were great days for sleeping in. Granted I have been getting up about 3-4 times through out the night... can't know for certain how much sleep I have really acheived.

Somewhere in the mix of the weekend, we enjoyed some good times at our cousin Nate's 40th bday party, I did more cleaning around the house, more pet care, and at the end of the weekend we had dinner at MJ's parents. :-)

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment