Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hello August 13th. Last night after work, I took care of Panda with her medicines - she's almost done with 2 of the 4 medicines so I am eagerly awaiting the easier care-days when she only has a droplette of liquid to take once a day and medicated shampooing every 4 days or so... Guess it takes about 4 weeks or longer to get her all back to normal and rid of that MANGE.

MJ went to meet up with his cousin for a beer, it was Nate's 40th Bday! We will be celebrating it at his party this Saturday. I ended up having 2 bridal showers to go to this Friday as well, but I had to cancel on them. One was during Nate's party and the other was just too much for me to keep in my schedule. I want to relax as much as possible -- been sooo sleepy.

I've started drinking only water for the past 2.5 days and eating better, this time will stick because I NEEEEEEED to now. We found out this week that I'm preggo! yay!

All for now!
Have a great day!
Love, PJ

1 comment:

  1. I found that being pregnant with my first sure helped me make health changes easy as pie. That baby in there is a great incentive! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete