Lets see... I've had an interesting past couple days at work. I wont get into it, but some more crap to deal with. MJ has been happily busy at work and just today he proposed a $750,000 savings plan/per site if Chevron went in a different direction with some computer techie stuff and it was forwarded to a very high up person whom I'm sure is going to love learning about his findings. I had my 1st appt today with my Nurse Practitioner at Kaiser... physical exam, review of medical history, review of recent blood work and urine analysis... all was fine. Found out I'm actually A+ blood - Mom, sorry to say it, but yous was mistaken. :-P hehe
The Nurse also confirmed that my expected due date as of now is April 16. My next appt is with my OB dr. on Sep 14, and we will be having an ultrasound and will be able to SEE the heartbeat :-) exciting stuff.
I'm going to bring this to a close... I'm sure there are other bits and pieces of news here and there that I've probably missed...
oh like: if some other job were to come along I just may jump at it, I almost gave notice yesterday... and I am thinking about telling my work that I'm pregnant tomorrow... can't wait to see what that does to the ocean waves. :-)
Have a great night!
Love, PJ
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oooops, another senior moment :-(
ReplyDeleteSORRY