Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ta ta Monday

Yesterday after work I played with Panda and took her for a walk, she's getting better and in time for her dog training classes. :-) MJ cooked an excellent dinner - Tilapia seasoned to perfection and served with rice and veggies. He is slowly introducing me to some fishes, as I've never really been a fish eater.

Today after work is Panda's 1st dog training session. Laura will be there with Dakota too. She takes Dakota on Tuesday and Gypsy on Wednesday. I plan take Panda Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays (as long as we're not out of town). Comet has adjusted to Panda very nicely - they were playing in their own ways last night and it was quite funny. I also squeezed in some more portuguese lessons.

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

1 comment:

  1. My compliments to the chef! Orange roughy is also a good choice! Bring out the lemons!!
    ~mmmmmmmmmmmmm I can taste it from here~
    Comet and Panda rock!

    ReplyDelete