Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday... seems to always come back around.

The weekend was good. My Friday plans got changed, and since I was in such anticipation for what might have happened Friday I just wanted to go home and rest after work - so I did. Saturday Laura stopped by with her pups and Panda finally got to meet Dakota, all three of them played in the backyard for a bit. Later MJ and I went grocery shopping and then went on a date... out to dinner at Tahoe Joe's and then went to see the new Transformers movie. We both enjoyed the action packed movie, and what we heard was true -- it shouldn't be rated PG13, there was a lot of -language- in the movie.

Sunday we lazed around for most of the day, though I think I did some cleaning around the house, and we got ready for Megan and James coming over for dinner. We BBQ'd hotdogs and had chili beans, and potato salad. They enjoyed some MJ-made margaritas and we talked the night away.

Now that it is Monday, I can't wait to get home - walk Panda, learn some more Portuguese and go to bed EARLY! I need to try and be to work by 8am tomorrow.

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment