Tuesday evening didn't result in Panda having her 1st dog training lesson because the lady was sick, and Wednesday's class was cancelled due to the heat. I wasn't planning on going last night anyway- after all. Other priorities came up and I tended to them. In other news, I ended up canceling my enrollment with the pain management program because I no longer feel comfortable taking the time from work. They have been acting very strangely - in my opinion and I am just trying to stay ahead of the game.
After work today I plan to take Panda for a walk, give Comet some loves, and spend some quality time relaxing with my hubby - maybe we'll watch a netflix and have dinner somewhere in the midst of the night. :-)
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry to hear about all the cancellations...
ReplyDelete