Friday, July 17, 2009

Forgetful

So I forgot to tell you about my forgetfulness episode on Wednesday night... I was running around trying to do a few things before going to bed early... one of which was I decided to fill the pond back up to top level, since the heat has been evaporating the water a lot. I turned on the hose and told myself to tell MJ about this so that I wouldn't forget. I walked away, messed with the trash cans and ended up playing with Panda for a few minutes before going back inside the house (at which point was when I was going to tell MJ to remind me about turning off the water in a few more minutes.) I completely forgot - that was at about 7:30?, then at 8:50pm there our doorbell rings. It's the neighbor who immediately says "You have a flood! The fish are flying" LOL he was only kidding about the fish flying. It took MJ and I about 10 minutes to bale out the excessive water in the pond --- water was pooled about 6inches along the wall of our garage and pooled in our yard and the street! oopsieeeeee.

Anyway, we can laugh about it now.

Last night I took Panda for a walk and she did soooo good! I was so proud of her!!! She gets to spend this weekend with Grandma-ma and her Aunt and Uncle boston terrior buddies. MJ and I will be heading to San Diego for the weekend to visit with mom and my brothers. We have plans to go to a 60th bday party for one of my mom's childhood friend on Saturday night. Looking forward to finally getting to visit with my mom for a belated birthday (April 26) and belated Mothers Day (May) weekend celebration.

Comet will be enjoying her solitude for a couple of days... and as long as we close our bathroom doors we should come home to her random bad behavior. She's been peeing on the bathroom rug near the toilet. It's so random we are not sure why she does it. She pees in her cat box, but sometimes she just decides to pee where her humans pee? She's on my poop list today.

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

2 comments:

  1. Tenha o divertimento em San Diego. Diga seu Mama Eu disse ola!
    Beijo do beijo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever re-plugged in the portuguese words into an online translator to see what it means back in english? here is what one online translator says you said: "Have the amusement in San Diego. Say That his It Suckles I said hello!
    Kiss of the kiss"

    ReplyDelete