Monday night was catch up and back to reality.
Last night we played our last night of Darts and held true to our title as "Last place team" We didn't win any of the 9 games we played. Funny enough as it is... even if we won all the games last night, we still would be in last place! So we chuckled at the fact that we were still trying to win a game. We had a very good time last night! Also MJ had some conversations at work about how they can cut back on Greenhouse polution(?) I think I remembered the phrase correctly. The issue he posed to them was very interesting and I think he made people think about it! No one ever really stops to think about how much power is used almong the desktop users of a major corporation.
Today is Wednesday and the 1st day of July 2009! Happy Hump Day. I have a dentist appointment in a little while. I'll be establishing myself with my new Dental office since my medical insurance changed. So this will be all new exam and teeth cleaning... fun fun.
I have some household chores to tend to tonight, I would also like to spend 1 hour on learning portuguese too, we'll see what happens.
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
(Quilts hanging in the church we went to on Sunday - for the live music show)
(The music show)
Love the pics! What a wonderful weekend get away. Isn't it tough having to go back to work, etc? Yuck!
ReplyDelete