Monday, July 6, 2009

Great long weekend

Well, we made it through the short week last week, and both had Friday off. MJ & I had Josh and Taylor over for the day. We/they watched movies, played xbox, and swam in the pool. Panda kept chasing the pool splashes and rubbed her paws raw again. This time was worse than before, and she was completely limping as one point, not even putting one of her paws on the ground. Friday we BBQ'd and had MJ's parents over for din din, I also finish a memorial project that I had been sitting on for a long time. Then we went over to their house to watch a movie. The movie, however didn't play on their DVD player, so we watched Kill Bill on TV. Since Panda hurt herself, we opt'd not to let her meet and play with Dakota and Gypsy this weekend. For the 4th MJ helped his dad in their garage for most of the day (a Father's Day request). Then Laura and I went to Mass later. The dinner for the 4th was at MJs parents and it was YUMMMMY! Sunday was a big lazy day and I enjoyed it very much. From Thursday evening to Saturday night I doggie sat Ginger and David's Leah. And at various points of the weekend I cleaned around the house. :-) And now, here is Monday. Blah. I have a lunch date with friends in just a few minutes. El Torito Buffet here we come!

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

P.s. here are some photos from the PET-tacular weekend....


(Panda is watching a movie with me)


(This is 5 or 6 month old Leah - Ginger and David's dog that I doggie sat this weekend.)


(Comet loves to sunbath)


(Panda enjoying her bone)

No comments:

Post a Comment