Friday, June 26, 2009

At last

Happy Friday!

MJ worked late last night, I rested when I got home - watched most of the old movie "The Net" with Sandra Bullock. Then we figured out din din, and I watched some of "The Dark Night" before going to sleep. MJ stayed up to finish the movie. I've been practicing with the leash and Panda... making some progress. We may be enrolling Panda into a training class at Petco soon, along with her Aunt Gypsy and Uncle Dakota. MJ and I will be going to Morro Bay this weekend, looking forward to visiting with Charlotte and enjoying the beautiful summer weather.

Sleepy Gypsy(girl) & Dakota(boy) - the newest addition to Laura & Jim's Family



Have a great day/Weekend!
Love, PJ

2 comments:

  1. They are quite the cutie pies. I thought they were siblings with Panda. They look the same size in the pics. Woof-woof
    To Morro To Morro, I luv ya, To Morro
    have a grrrrreat trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, infact, those cutie pies are about 2 months YOUNGER than Panda. :-) Morro Bay was a nice time... I'll be posting about it some time soon and with pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete