Thursday, June 25, 2009

SHOCK AND AW!

So the company did something so unexpected yesterday... the eliminated the position of Office Operations Manager and let a gal go, she'd been working there for almost 12 yrs!!! I really thought it was going to be me... but I guess the need me still :-).

Last night I finished the laundry, played with and walked Panda (She did pretty good, only had to give a few giant tugs and firm "NO's"), also I caught up on cleaning up some stuff on my computer and started the project I promised Amy. I hope to get it done next week and mail it off to her :-). I think it's been sitting on my desk for a couple of months now. I've been slacking a lot lately. My OCD levels have plumited. hehe

Today is MJ's Friday - lucky duck. In a little while I'm meeting a friend (possibly 2) for lunch at El Torito. Yum.

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment