Monday, June 8, 2009

"wonderful monday"

(The title above is really just a front, but shhhhh don't tell my work) :-)

Lets see, this weekend was nice. I didn't get to any of my"projects", however, we worked with Panda on the leash, MJs mom slept over our house Friday night and we watched "We Own The Night" - we enjoyed it. MJ also made yummy Chicken wraps for dinner. Saturday I had my 1hr massage, my body was super sore again. We went to Mass at 4pm, and then we went to Red Lobster for appetizers - using the Gift Card we gave Laura for Mother's day... I thought it was funny that we were using the gift card we got her, of course she was there with us too. :-) We shopped for a bit at Target and then grabbed some yummy Cold Stones Ice Cream afterwards. Then somewhere along the weekend I finished all of the laundry (Yessss, doing the happy dance). During the day on Sunday MJs parents came over for about an hour to visit. MJ made his yummy Burritos for dinner and we watched "The Curious Case of Benjimen Button" - ooooo good movie, we cried at the end.

Of course we loved on Comet some too during the weekend, we even bought her a new scraching post to bite on, since she enjoys biting on our furniture too much. I also called and talked with my dad last night - he was in Washington for my Grandma's 93rd bday.

And now it's Monday, back to work, the place were I now say "Good morning", "have a wonderful lunch", "have a wonderful evening", or "I'm fine" and I keep a smile on my face as often as I can... I just pretend in my head that I know something spectacular that no one else knows... LOL It works.

And oops I never got to those photos... maybe tonight! :-)

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

2 comments:

  1. Why, PJ, you are looking "just mahvelous, dear" and I'm so glad to hear about your fabulous weekend..also glad to hear how 'fine' you are. Good PR job...love, SM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, keep all those upside down smiles you work with guessing. It will entertain your socks off!

    ReplyDelete