Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Confirmation

Rebecca & Panda in the Pool

Amalia with one of the roses from Uncle Joe's Funeral Reception

Panda with a rose

Laura with a rose


The painting over our couch in the living room


The painting over our TV in the living room


My friend messaged me this morning to let me know the mandatory meeting was going to be at 11am and it has to do with Medical Benefits. --- I was planning on getting into work at 9am, but now that I have some time to relax from huslting to get ready... here I am for a minute or two.

Last night Julie came over for our Nails night. My nails really needed to be redone - and now they are happy! MJ made us Quatro P's for dinner (Pasta, pesto, parmagan, & Peas) - YUM!

And I finally downloaded some recent pictures to share. hope you enjoy.

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

1 comment:

  1. ~Love your new painting and a pic of Panda is always priceless~ Will there be a change in your medical coverage? I played chef this week and whipped up my award winning tacos but I marinated this batch in jalepeno. Zippitydodah!

    ReplyDelete