Well, I was in terrible condition this morning and as a result I was unable to make it into work. I was going to try to get in by 1pm and work a half day but I didn't start feeling better until 3pm. :-( Last night we played in our darts league and only won 1 game out of the 9. Tomorrow night we play another game, our "make-up game" from the night we missed 2 weeks ago. I should have not worn the high heeled shoes I wore yesterday, I think that played a part in my not feeling well today. Or it could have been sleep disturbances. I've been waking up often throughout the night and seeing things and yelling out. Mike said I scared him really good last night - I apparently yelled pretty loud and he was like "WHAT, WHAT'S WRONG" in a half asleep, but half jolted awake voice. I thought I had only made a noise, but he said I yelled out loud! I want to have a sleep study done! I think it would be interesting indeed.
Anyway, my medical plan isn't changing because I switched to MJ's plan after we got married, so I'm about the only person, aside from 1 other who doesn't use our company's medical benefits that isn't upset over the recent change. One gal figured out that now she is going to have to spend 1 full paycheck a month to pay for medical premiums under the new "Better" plan.
In other news, looks like Panda is getting a 2.5 month old Auntie named Gypsy... MJs mom loved our Panda so much she just picked out her own bundle of joy today! They are going to go back to get her on Friday.
Well, dinner is served so all for now. But wait --- HAPPY SWEEET 16 !!! To Rebecca today!!!!
Have a great evening.
Love, PJ
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment