I'm so glad it's friday... boy this week seems to have gone by fast at work! Oh yeah, that's because I was forced to go home Monday afternoon and didn't return until Wednesday 11am. Good stuff. We have another mandatory meeting at wok on Tuesday next week, we'll see what that has in store from us starving employees and employers. It' great to see Sheri figured out how to leave comments on this eBlogger. :-)
MJ and I began more leash walking training with Panda yesterday evening. We have decided we need to train her on the leash in our backyard ever day until she can walk properly with the leash... because we'll rub her poor lil paws raw again if we try to walk/drag her around the block.
I have to admit, I've been feeling a bit lazy with some projects that I have been wishing to do for some time now. Lets hope I can get a burst of energy to accomplish some or all this weekend. (i.e. clean out and file away tons-o-papers into our not-so-new file cabinet that has been sitting lonely in our office area, work on a memorial project for Amy - a project I had done a while ago, but learned I had missed several pages :-(, Clean out closet's, get some more photos printed to finish up a couple of frames, and perhaps finally get my computer all transfered over from using Windows to now using Ubuntu, because lets face it windows is so currupt with virus vurnerabilities and such a money making monopoly with all their programs. Ubuntu doesn't get paraded with viruses and all software programs are open-source, which means FREE! :-)
I will tell you right now, I doubt I will get it all done this weekend, but who really knows anyway? I might surprise myself! The other plans in store for our weekend is a massage for me and church for us on Saturday, along with putting away the masses of laundry I did the other night, some cleaning around the house, and I'm sure some fun loving times with our pets and family. Oh an possibly finally posting some pictures on here...
We need to look at our calendar for the reschedule of our visit to San Diego too!
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Take your time coming to San diego to see us because we are a little busy with the coneheads (spayed the girls)for the next 10 days.
ReplyDeleteWow! My name in print at last! Also, will have to tell my DH about you using Ubuntu. He has been on an anti-MS kick for ages, using free stuff,etc, and is always happy to hear of another convert.
ReplyDeleteI vote to star Panda in her very own reality tv show. San Diego will always be here whenever you decide to come. Sounds like you've had a full plate going on lately.
ReplyDelete