Thursday, June 4, 2009

Here again

It has occured to me that I forgot to mention MJ, Delfina, & my successful Darts game Tuesday night. We won 3 out of 9 games! That is an all time best for us! We've scheduled our make-up game for next Thursday, to make up the game we missed last Tuesday. So it will be 2 night so 2.5 hrs of darts next week for us. The league ends on 7-7-09 and we all go to dinner and awards are given... we look forward to the "Donkey" trophy they give to the team in last place heheh. We may be in last place, but we do it in style!

I will be posting some photos soon... photos of our paintings we hung in the living room and any others I may have laying around that I haven't downloaded yet :-)

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

2 comments:

  1. Well, HeeHaw to all the Jack and Jennys on the Donkey Team. !!I'm sure you all know how to kick up your heels on Tuesday Nights!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing those living room pics. Don't improve too mcuh--you dont' want to miss out on that trophy!

    ReplyDelete