Trying to take care of your health can be pretty time consuming and overwelming, no wonder some people get discouraged. (Today's Food for thought)
Last night we played our darts make-up night and boy we may as well have just forfitted and not played, because we lost all 9 games anyway. :-)
Panda and Comet continue to do well enough together for a cat and dog... but little do they know another dog is coming soon... not to our household, but I'm sure they will meet each other very soon and see each other often because they will be family. :-) Laura, picks up her very own -1st dog - later today! Gypsy Rose is the name she decided on and we are all surprised that Jim is on board with getting a dog!
MJ is off work today -lucky guy - but he's searching for his missing cell phone :-( And later he'll be joining co-worker/friends for their gaming session of World of WarCraft (WoW) - this will go until close to 1am in the morning! Boys and their games...
I'll be meeting Gypsy Rose after work and then heading home to MAYBE do some things!
Oh and I had the pain management orientation this morning and I liked it... I plan to join the next group when it starts about the 3rd week of July.
And welcome Baby Kaylee!!! She was born this morning and mom (Christina) and Kaylee are doing well. (7 pounds 5 ounces 19 inches) Congrats on the new addition to the Reich Family!
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww, Gypsy Rose heheeh a little stripper dog in training? j/k hehehehe, I did that play in highschool! I was Rose, Gypsy Rose Lee's mom.
ReplyDeleteAmy
Oh,I am SO glad you are going to do the pain management thing--it could end up being some of the most valuable weeks of your life, I think.
ReplyDelete