Monday, June 15, 2009

Ode to a Monday

Top of the week to ya's!

Friday after work I spent a few hours at Mum & Dads meeting Gypsy Rose - She's so cute and soft (Photos are below). I don't remember Panda being so soft! But time can erase memories. We watched a could episodes of the Dog Whisperer to get Mom started off as a new puppy owner. :-) MJ enjoyed a long night of WoW playing with the guys.

Saturday came with a trip to the car wash, yesss she runs better now!! And we went to Costco for some necessities. Some of the best money we spent was on a new memory Foam Matress topper for our bed. It feels amazing and I even have significantly less pains in the mornings now!!! Later we went to a BBQ at Mike's boss's house, where 'ol friends were in town from Texas for the weekend. It was nice catching up and hanging out with friends. Saturday night we watched one of our Netflics movies "Shattered" --- oh boy that one had a twist, I kinda saw it coming, but it was played out very well!

Sunday I lazed around and did nothing until about 7pm... then I started to kick butt around the house and did the laundry too. and just before midnight I was ready to colapse! MJ & I tried to work on something for the dog run too, but the idea failed - we need to go back to Costco and get the other item we had in our hands, it will work better! (An outdoor rug --- It's all dirt in that dog run and Panda is always brown after being in there all day.)

Today is Autumn's Bday & Angie's B-day! Happy Happy Birthday to you!!! Tonight MJ & I will be meeting the gang at Applebee's for din din.

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

Meet Gypsy Rose!




No comments:

Post a Comment