Friday, after work I walked Panda down the street. She fights with me on the leash still so I have to pull her long. Saturday, I got my hairs cut short for the summer. An I walked Panda some more. This time I noticed she was walking funny afterwards and I discovered the poor thing had raw spots on all four paws, I'm a terrible panda momma!!!! At noon, MJ and I met Kim & Autumn at Applebee's for lunch and we saw X-Men/Wolverine afterwards. Gooooooood movie. I believe I didn't do much afterwards, but relax and watch movies on TV - One movie was "Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins" - from our netflix. We also enjoyed some swimming in our pool. Sunday, we went to see Star Trek with Mike's dad. It was great to get him out and into the theater for that movie. I think the last time he went to a movie theater was January 1, 2007, I remember cause I went too and it was Laura's B-day. :-) Then we visited at the parents house for the rest of the afternoon. MJ & Laura went over to Geovana's house later to help with computer stuff, and I went home to relax some more. I didn't touch any of the projects on my "to do" list all weekend long and it really put me in a funk. Or was it the funk that put me into an anti-to-do-list mood? Monday, after work I finally cleaned up the mess on my desk at home and did more cleaning around the house and that made me feel 10x better. MJ cooked his wonderful burrito's for din din and we watched Me, Myself and Irene on a movie channel. MJ was so tired he went to bed by 9:30. I stayed up til 11:30 getting some things done that I had been putting off all weekend. I feel accomplished today.
Today I have a dr. appt at 10:40am, we'll see how that goes.
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment