Last night we visited with Kim and Rebecca when they got into town. We all went out to Panda Express for din din and then watched the DVD "Taken". OOOooo action packed, suspensful, good movie! We even brought Panda over to her grandparents to visit with everyone. She was soooo very excited. She had so much fun, MJ said she was going in her carrier this morning and just staring at him -- she wanted to go back over to grandma-ma's house for more fun!!!
Today I have a massage at 5pm, looking forward to that! and then I have plans to do a bunch of misc. things/projects at home... I've got organized messes all over my desk at home. MJ is off work today and is trying to find a company that might finish our sprinkler project on the side of the house. We still need to get the sprinkler piping moved so we can utilize our new gate. Later he will be going over to Juan's for WoW game night.
This weekend, I have a haircut appointment Sat. morning. Then we have lunch and movie plans (X-men/Wolverine) with some of "the gang", Autumn, Kim & Brian - we finally get to meet this new Brian guy. :-). On Sunday it's Church, and some more projects around the house. MJ and I may go sneak in another movie ("Star Trek!")
Have a great weekend!
Love, PJ
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hmmm, wonder if Panda will have as much fun at her other grandma's? We shall soon see. Any luck finding a contractor? I hear your sneakers squeaking into the theatre to watch that new Star Trek movie. Yeah, that's me, front row center, smacking away on the popcorn. heehee
ReplyDelete