Tyler is bowling on the Wii, Julie, Will, Mike, & Ashley are watchin'
Poor Panda-Poo, her belly has an owie and she has a conehead!
She was spayed on Monday.
Last night we watched "Sisterhood of the traveling pants 2" -- I liked it more than MJ did I think. Today my head is spinning from all the things I need to do or want to do or wish would get done... Kim & Rebecca will be in town this evening, from Colorado. They have a funeral to go to tomorrow morning :-(. But we are looking forward to seeing them tonight (hopefully). :-)
I hope that the Target I go to after work today will have the products I was trying to get yesterday. That is about it for me today!
Hope you have a great day!
Love, PJ
Hope you have a great day!
Love, PJ
I love those Sisterhood flicks...Please pass mommy a hanky...more more more sisterhood! Sorry for Kim and Becca's loss.
ReplyDelete