Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Hump

Well we are almost through with the work week! Yesterday after work I picked up Panda and she was so happy to see me. She is just as hyper and runs around like she never had surgery and as if she doesn't have an incision area to heal on her tummy. I put a cone on her in case she discovers her wound during the night when we are not watching her and she hates that cone! (I have taken a photo of this and will post to here some other time.)

MJ created a program at work yesterday that we are quite proud of. Has to do with licensing functions for users that he maintains from behind the scenes. Computer network techy stuff. And we played in our Darts League last night - we actually played the 1st team we played at the beginning of the tournament. We won 1 game and lost the other 8 - as usual too. hehe

This morning was not so great for me... pins and needles in feet and weakness in legs as usual, plus my whole body just seemed to ache and still does. My breathing feels labored, add occasional coughs and pains in the side of my back and my lower back, and that should sum it all up.

But I am pressing on. Still eating good, though I had some greasy food last night at Darts -- it was not a lot of food though, so that's okay. :-) I have been bringing my lunch and snacks to work every day since Friday.

MJ Plans to try and fix his mom's Vonage phone connection today and also has to work a bit late tonight. I have plans to run an errand, do some laundry, and maybe get started on my Rosetta Stone Portuguese teaching program for an hour.

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're still not feeling good. Wish I had a magic wand to chase away the pins, needles and aches. If Time Warner didn't have so many problems with their network I'd try Vonage. Oh well, at least Panda's spay went okay and congrats on MJ's recent achievement

    ReplyDelete