Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Toos-day

Last night Julie, Will, Ashley, Tyler, & Oliver came over as planned. Julie and I painted our nails - yay, the kids played in the pool, Will relaxed, Oliver was put into our dog run and made flute sounds all night heheh, and MJ BBQ'd us some burgers and hotdogs. They played Bowling on the Wii and I watched. It was a nice evening.

Today I still feel tired from the physical exhursion I did on Sunday... I'm still eating better. :-)
And after work I get to pick up Panda from the Vets. I called earlier to check on her and she is doing great, the gal had just been in the back playing with Panda. She said she's a cutie and I just said "I know!" hehehe Confident pet owner?

Tonight MJ and I have our Dart league to go to. should be interesting since my shoulder is hurting me from nothing that I did to it. *sigh* I'm looking forward to my massage this Friday after work!

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment