Saturday, May 23, 2009

No Go

Well, we were supposed to go to San Diego this weekend, but we decided it was best to postpone the trip. Kim & Rebecca flew in tonight and will be here all week. I imagine MJ & Mom-Laura are picking them up from the airport right now. They went to church today, and I stayed home. I wasn't feeling up to going anywhere and later this afternoon I finally had a burst of energy - and summer cleaned the house. I also hung those new paintings we got from Santa Monica. They look great in the living room. I can't want to surprise MJ with them up when he gets home tonight. MJ & Laura also went and spent some time with Uncle Joe after church. I plan to go see him tomorrow.

Thanks for the prayers and good wishes.

Love, PJ
(p.s. Purdy-fish didn't make it)

No comments:

Post a Comment