Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm playing catch up at work today, since I was not feeling well yesterday and didn't come into the office. It's nice to have something to do at work today. Uncle Joe is still hanging on, his breathing changed yesterday and we are still expending him to pass any day now. More family came into town yesterday for a short visit (MJ's sister Dani and her kids) - so we were able to visit with them in Joe's room. I did take a break from things over the weekend and took Rebecca to the movies on Sunday, we met up with my friend Kristin and her daughter Jolie and watched "Night at the Museum 2" - we all loved it. Afterwards we went back to the house and the kids swam for a bit, Kristin and I mostly just stuck our legs in the water. We've been eating so poorly the past 6 days... :-(

I finally called back the Kern Pain Management program that I was referred, and am going to attend an orientation of their program on June 12th. The orientation goes over everything they do in the program and then I can decide if I am able to/want to make that committment. It is a 6 week program and they meet Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1:30-4pm. It will cost $25/week...

Well, that's all to update with.

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment