
Ginger & Michael - the bday celebratee's
At The Petroleum Club "Pasta Night"

Mr. And Mrs. Reich

Surprise Ginger!

The 3-3 candles :-)

A Candle for Michael's cake too
Last night we had a great time at our bday dinner for Mike (belated) and for Ginger too (whose bday is tomorrow). They added a choice of beef, chicken, or salmon in addition to the pasta bar at "Pasta Night" - Mike and I ordered the Salmon, David got the Beef, and Ginger tried the Chicken. I surprised mike and ginger with the clubs traditional "Molton Lava cake" with birthday candles after dinner.
This morning I woke up at 3:33am fun fun... had trouble going back to sleep so I took Panda out for potty at 4am. Then I finally went back to sleep and then couldn't get up until about 8:00. My body aches pretty bad this morning - legs, and arms grrr. Last night, I also began my full amount of the double dose of Lyrica that the doctor wanted me to slowly increase to. And I feel like this - this morning? Hmmm
This morning I woke up at 3:33am fun fun... had trouble going back to sleep so I took Panda out for potty at 4am. Then I finally went back to sleep and then couldn't get up until about 8:00. My body aches pretty bad this morning - legs, and arms grrr. Last night, I also began my full amount of the double dose of Lyrica that the doctor wanted me to slowly increase to. And I feel like this - this morning? Hmmm
After work I have plans for laundry, some thank yous, and after-wedding projects. Michael, I believe might be going over to his cousin's house afterwork to winde down from the work week -tomorrow is his off day! And of course I have a "honey-do" list already made for him heheh He doesn't know it yet, so no one say anything!
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
No comments:
Post a Comment