(MJ's new computer -he's been putting it together since last night...)
Yesterday, I enjoyed getting some things done after work--Took care of the babies, did all of the laundry (except putting them away), updated the check book, and filled the frame we received from Brazil with a photo of mom and me. Michael enjoyed working on putting together his new super-duper-awesome computer. The photo above is from this morning... doesn't look like he's done anything but make a huge mess on the table - hehehe, but he's put the case together and some of it's guts are inside. His hard Drive is all that is missing and that will be arriving today by way of Fed Ex. They will be making their 2nd attempt to deliver today. For dinner last night, we ordered for delivery and ate Magoo's Pizza while watching this odd movie called "Teeth"... it's about a girl who was born with a "toothed private part" --- as she discovers this she has a lot of confusion, but tries to learn more and find it's meaning/reason in life -- Survival.
This morning/today I am still feeling bad... one thing in particular that concerns me is my leg is now starting to hurt me while I'm driving to work! No fair! When I factor everything else that is aching me, I may even be worse today than I was yesterday. But I plan to get through work, then go shopping with Kim --at Verizon (for kim) and Costco (for me) and then work on some projects at home later tonight. Michael will be working on his computer most of the day, but I also have a few honey-do's for him if he has time. :-) He LOVES his honey-do's heheh.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINGERBEAR!
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
This morning/today I am still feeling bad... one thing in particular that concerns me is my leg is now starting to hurt me while I'm driving to work! No fair! When I factor everything else that is aching me, I may even be worse today than I was yesterday. But I plan to get through work, then go shopping with Kim --at Verizon (for kim) and Costco (for me) and then work on some projects at home later tonight. Michael will be working on his computer most of the day, but I also have a few honey-do's for him if he has time. :-) He LOVES his honey-do's heheh.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINGERBEAR!
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
No comments:
Post a Comment