Yesterday after work I went to Costco for some more photos stuff, and then went to Verizon with Kim so she could make the switch from At&t. Oh that reminds me ! I need to register this referral online to receive a $25 gift card. Michael had to send something back from his new computer, one of the parts was bad and so he was bummed. I ended up going to dinner with Kim at In N Out Burger. After my errands and dinner, I brought home some ice cream and Mike and I enjoyed watching "December Boys" - then it was off to beddy-bye for me. Michael stayed up til who knows when (night owl) :-).
This morning I awoke at 7am - the alarm wasn't set to go off til 9am... I took care of Panda and went back to bed. I pondered on all the things I could have done in those wee hours, but the pains in my legs and hips won over the decision making and so I went back to bed. Around 10am is when I started to try and wake up... but oh boy did my lower back hurt bad. So I stayed in bed longer. Michael got up and headed off to the Scottish gathering and games Annual Event at the Bakersfield College. He went with friends and I wish I could have gone, but so it goes.
When I got up I went ahead, dispite how I felt, and cleaned a bit around the house and steam cleaned the floors - good times. I have a stack of projects to work on - sitting right here beside me. But I'm afraid they will have to wait. I'm about to eat a late lunch and then it's off to church with Laura. Perhaps tonight will hold promise of a productive evening and my stack will get shorter.
Happy birthday Amy!
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Patty,
ReplyDeleteHopefully, the Lyrica will kick in full force for you soon. Mike's in Vegas and I'm puttering about on a Siturday afternoon :0
Love, Mom
Thanks Motty!
ReplyDelete