Well, Sunday is almost over. Saturday night we had Mike's parents over and Mike & his mom cooked Chicken a la King. What an awesome dish! Someday I'll be the one cooking the most around the house... but until then I'll just enjoy the meals and the cleaning up afterwards. :-) We watched "The Changling" -- really good movie! I can't believe it was a true story! Before the movie I managed to get our Easter Greetings done, and during the movie I squeezed in doing my taxes. I had already drafted them months ago, but I needed to re-write and finalize for the mail.
This morning I woke up at 7:15am without an alarm, took panda out to potty and then it was back to bed for me! I slept in till about 11:30am and Michael did too! We were actually up until just past midnight so no wonder. Sunday immediately became a lazy day for me... I don't do that very often. We watched Transformers - a movie I can watch over and over again. Then we ate left over dinner for lunch. And around 3:30 I began to be productive from the couch. I pretty much finished the wedding scrap book I was working on -- only 2 items not taped down to a page, but I'm going to wait on that. We also worked on Panda with trying to use the doggie door. And we played fetch a lot. Panda is a smart pup.
This evening we went over to Laura's to check out a doggie house her co-worker/friend gave her to give to us and it is going to work out perfect! We went to the store and then came home to eat dinner and watch "Twilight" - I've been wanting to see that for a while... we liked it.
Now I'm ready to go to bed, Michael's playing some WoW so I think he'll be up for a while longer. I could find so much to do and stay up late, but I know I better not! I'll have to try and catch up another day with a couple of old friends I found on Facebook. And the other 3 things that were on my "to do list" for this weekend will have to be pushed back.
Hope you have a good night!
Love, PJ
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment