Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Last Blog Post

Yesterday turned out well. I got some work done at work. Michael got awesome news on his raise and company bonus that he will be receiving in April! My massage was great, and I managed to find a sub for me at Darts. So I just went there for a little bit to eat some din din with Michael and also bring his darts and our paperwork. Of course as I left the bowling alley I managed to slam my arm into someone's side mirror. Oh my goodness it hurt so bad. After I gained my composure, I headed to Costco for yet another print order, and then to Laura's house to give her one of our digital-made wedding albums that we received from our photographer. I got to bed later than I planned, but I was up at 5:45am - 15 mins before my 1st alarm was to go off. I have a sales meeting to go to this morning at 8am so I NEEDED to get up early. I got up, took care of the babies, started a load of laundry, got Michael up so he could leave by 7am - an early day for him too -- he's working on a huge BladeCenter project today. I hope everyone's computer stays protected today. all PC users, such as myself. Michael loves his Linux operating systems because they wont be penatrated at all by any windows viruses.

Later, Michael and I will be having a nice dinner at the Petroleum Club, Pasta Night. In celebration of Mike's bday - Ginger and David wanted to take us there.

Oh and if you paid attention to the title of this blog "Last Blog post" and believed it... April fools! hehehe

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

1 comment:

  1. GOOD ONE PATTY!
    APRIL FOOL'S TO ALL AT PJ'S BLOG :-)
    Enjoy the Petroleum Club and congrats on Michael's bonus and raise. BRAVO MJ!

    ReplyDelete