Monday, April 13, 2009

Sun-Monday

Okay so I skipped a day. That's because I did absolutely nothing but sleep, eat, watch movies, and lazed around the house on Sunday! hooray for me! Well, lets back up for a bit. Sat. night MJ, Laura and myself went to the extra long Easter Vigil. They did Baptisms, Confirmations, and Mass. I enjoyed watching others of our community joining the Church. MJ enjoyed it too, but started suffering from a major headache 1 hour before it was all over. Poor guy. Afterwards we picked up the ever-so-quick but NOT healthy Little Ceasar's Pizza and started watching some movie... I have no recollection of it's name. Panda has been getting super good about using her doggie door to go outside to potty - though it seem I have to pester her to go out there every 1.5 hours just to make sure she doesn't have an accident. Comet has been adjusting to Panda more and more. Yesterday she came running over to me and jumped on my lap to lay there even though Panda was on me already.

So Sunday... I watched "Transformers" -- again (I think I've now seen this movie maybe 10 times!!!) another movie I watched while plopped on the couch was "Fantastic Four" (maybe my 5th time seeing this) and the other movie we watched later Sunday night -after my 5pm nap (LOL) was "How-To-Make-An-American-Quilt", we had never seen it before, boy was this a great movie! Very heartfelt. MJ had picked us up some chicken and potato wedges from Vons for din din. This week, we MUST start our "healthier eating"...

This morning was nice getting up from a lot of sleep... I have plans to buy a chain for Panda's dog run so we can keep the gate closed while she's in there during the day. We also need to pick up that dog house at Laura's house... so maybe Panda will start spending her days outside by tomorrow or Wednesday. :-) I also have plans to spend time with Julie tonight. She'll be coming over for our "Toes Night" and we are going to hang those wedding framed pictures I've been nagging myself to do. (Oh this reminds me about another thing I've been nagging myself to do and I'm happy to say, I finished our Thank You letters for our family in Brazil. Now we just need Laura to re-write them in Portugues, only 13 of them momma!) MJ has plans to get us some good groceries after work today. :-)

And for my last thought during this day's blog....I had planned to work on the huge filing cabinet project on Sunday, but you can see how that turned out!

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment