Panda's 1st time in the Rain!
There was a break in the rain - so the guys started installing the dog run Friday
Here's our "Original Recipe"
Here's our "Extra Crispy"
Here they are stuck in the play pin together! hehe
This picture shows how Panda is almost as big as Comet.
Yesterday was my 2nd day being on half the Lyrica dose and I've been feeling better. Of course I still have the Fibro pains and random stuff -- but my mind doesn't feel like I'm drunk, my legs are super weak, and my eye's aren't getting that blurry vision anymore. MJ and I went to Mimi's for a nice dinner with Chris and Jo Jo. We had the french onion soup and it was delish! Dinner was their treat and that was super cool! Thanks guys! Yesterday it also rained pretty good... I got a few cute pictures of Panda in her 1st rain (above).
Today we stayed in bed til past 10:00am!!! Crazy and Lazy! So far today, MJ has broken down the old fence and took it to the dump (oh yea and his super cool new computer is working great as of the other night!). I've cleaned around the house, took panda to the vet for her 3rd round of vaccinations. She's 3 months old today and looking healthy. I also managed to trim our tree out back and the guys got Panda's Dog Run all installed... we are waiting for the soil to finish getting packed before letting her use it. So maybe tomorrow will be her first day. I did put Comet into Panda's pin today and they spent some time getting to know each other more.
We will be getting ready to go to the Easter Vigil at our Church this evening so I better scram.
Have a great rest of the day!
Love, PJ
Today we stayed in bed til past 10:00am!!! Crazy and Lazy! So far today, MJ has broken down the old fence and took it to the dump (oh yea and his super cool new computer is working great as of the other night!). I've cleaned around the house, took panda to the vet for her 3rd round of vaccinations. She's 3 months old today and looking healthy. I also managed to trim our tree out back and the guys got Panda's Dog Run all installed... we are waiting for the soil to finish getting packed before letting her use it. So maybe tomorrow will be her first day. I did put Comet into Panda's pin today and they spent some time getting to know each other more.
We will be getting ready to go to the Easter Vigil at our Church this evening so I better scram.
Have a great rest of the day!
Love, PJ
Love the pics and yes Panda is as big as Comet already! Doesn't seem possible. Glad you're feeling better. We enjoyed the Easter greeting card from you with Panda's pic on it.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!