Friday, April 10, 2009

Early - Rush

It was another early day and I'm in a rush. Last night Michael worked on his new computer because the part he needed replaced came in... but I dont know if he got things running because I went to bed and he was still working on his system. We had Pizza again for dinner (I know I know...need to cut that out!) We watched Bulletproof on a movie channel. This morning we'll be off to work on the fine Good Friday. My work typically closes early for this religious day... we'll see about this year though. I have a massage scheduled for 5pm, but I may go sooner if I'm off work earlier. Michael & I have dinner plans with Jo Jo & Chris at Mimi's Cafe tonight that shall be fun and yummy! I didn't get to any of my projects last night so hopefully I'll get some of those last bit of Thank You's done by sometime tonight!

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

3 comments:

  1. A very Good Friday to all the Jones' and their friends in Bakersfield. I enjoy reading your posts; I feel like I'm there with you. I wish you a marvelous day! Much Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anty G-kneeeee! I'm glad to hear you enjoy my posts. That is what they are there for. To keep in touch. Though sort of only one-way, cause I'm doing most of the talkin. But I love to hear from those on the other end - whenever and always!!

    Sheri, Oh yess Pizza is ALWAYS DELISH!

    ReplyDelete