Howdy. When I got home from work yesterday I ended up doing some misc. things around the house and also played with Panda out back. Panda is doing very good with the doggie door now, she's just about Pro-level. I hung to framed pictures toooo! 8 more to go. :-) Michael and I ate Little Ceasar's Pizza and watched "The Jarlee---something--- Limited" - oh darn I forgot to bring it from hometo mail back today. Hrmmm I'll grad it at lunch when I go home to meet the guys who are building our dog run in the back yard today! yay for Panda! Oh and Yesterday Michael walked a mile with others from work who were participating in the "national get out and walk" day. (I wanna walk a mile!... okay maybe just a few blocks?!)
This morning we all were early risers - Michael was up at 5:30ish... and I followed suit shortly after, since I knew Panda would start wimpering as soon as Michael came out of the bathroom from his shower. I acually got to work at 8:15am today ***patting myself on the shoulder*** -- I'm feeling MUCH better today! Oh and the Doctor said I am having adverse affects from the medicine and recommended I stop the meds and see what happens.
Tonight, I have plans to finish our Thank you's & a package for our family in Brazil... how long is it that we have for sending thank yous out after the wedding? hehe I think it's 90 days... I just might be on track! Anywho, I may hang a couple more framed pictures tonight as well. Not sure what MJ has planned... perhaps relaxing! He is on a field trip today with work. A bunch of people were going out to see the oildfield site near Lost Hills, CA. at 8am today.
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unfortunately, there are times when the side effects from meds are worse than what actually ails ya. I wonder if acupuncture treatments are covered by your healthcare provider? In the meantime we have the power of prayer.
ReplyDelete*Pats Patty on the shoulder* Hang in there.
No accupuncture if not covered, but I'm going to look into how much it costs next week :-)
ReplyDelete