Yesterday afternoon was torture... I was sooo fatigued in the afternoon I couldn't stand it at work. I had plenty of sleep during the weekend too. Go figure. Last night Julie came over and we painted our nails, talked and visited. She helped me prep the picture frames... they required the backings/hangers be drilled in before they could be hung. I finished getting the photos into all of the frames after Julie left. MJ went grocery shopping and I was planning on packing his lunch this morning, but didn't get up early enough.
I slept all the way til my alarm went off today. So Panda started wimpering and I quickly got up to get her outside for potty and then it was back to bed for me! Oh yes, we practiced walking with the leash again yesterday in the back yard. She's doing okay with that. Occassional squatting and biting...
I hope to get through the work day today, and then later we have our darts game.
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment