Yesterday I ended up having an Ultrasound appointment at 4:45pm-- Kaiser just made the appointment for me based on my call to them on Friday. It's most likely tenderness and pains from Fibromyalgia, but we are checking to make sure it's nothing more to worry about in my femine region of the chest. I put Panda outside in her Dog Run for the afternoon when I went home at lunch time. The weather was nice then, but then a wind storm rolled in and I got a call from Laura telling me I was a bad mom for putting Panda out in the wind. Well, Panda lived and she was happy to see me just before 6pm. MJ and I played good Darts last night, poor Delfina was home with a migraine so we got a sub for her. We won 2 games out of the 9... not bad! hehe
This morning I just wanted to keep sleeping. I was very tired and the bed was so comfortable. But life's responsibilities convienced me to finally get out of bed around 8am. Took care of the kidlettes, made MJ's lunch, got myself ready, and then headed out the door. I'll leave Panda inside today, winds are supposed to get pretty gusty again... but soon, she's going to have to be a big girl and brave the weather outside in her lovely hand-me-down dog house. :-)
MJ had a meeting in Kern River today so he was going to be working out at that location. It's way farther away from home then his normal office down the road. I sure do miss riding my scooter... I hope some day soon we will get it running again and I can ride it occaasionally... when my body doesn't ache so much I guess.
Today's plans -- get through the work day, attempt 1hr of Brazilian Portuguese learning from Rosetta Stone, and spend some time with the hubby tonight. Some day I'll start doing the much needed stretching and walking.
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment