Yesterday afternoon was not a good one at all. An unnecessary course of events occured at work and I ended up suffering a fibro-flare from it. MJ & I watched "Wanted" from Netflix last night - great action movie, obviously some of the actions were far-fetched, but darn they graphically did it beautifully, it was super cool! We ate a couple of "Eating right" dinners... then I went to bed. Of course some where's along the way I took care of Panda and Comet. Last night I had sleep disturbances. MJ said I was yelling "NO NO NO NO" in my sleep. So I'm sure my sleep was not good quality. But today I managed to force myself (non-showered) into work by 8am. yay... can you hear the sarcasm?
After I get through the work day, MJ and I have dinner plans with friends tonight. Tomorrow I already put in for the day-off because we planned to go to San Diego for the weekend, but not sure if we are still going now.
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment