Lets see, Sunday was a very lazy and sleepy day for me. We didn't get up until just after 1pm. Then we made some lunch, and watched movies on cable. I went back to bed at some point during the day, I think maybe at 5pm - 7:30pm was the nap time. I put Panda outside in her dog run shortly before that. She's not liking her dog house yet, we haven't seen her in it once! I've put her in it and she acts like she doesn't like it. I imagine when the weather gets extremely hot, she will try to take refuge in it then... but we'll see. We found dinner at some point, and at the moment I can't even think of what we had. This morning I read an email from the gal I get massages and she has decided to give me her new client rate all the time. How cool! I think I'll at be able to at least see her once a month now. Twice a month would be nice. Today we plan to get through our work day - MJ is very busy at work these days. And then tonight I may have a couple errands to run.
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment