Monday night MJ cooked us Speghetti Din din and it was delish. Tuesday I stayed home from work and waas hurting most the day. MJ put in a very hard day at work yesterday and accomplished a lot from the over load he was given on Monday. I braved the night at Darts, granted I was hurting enough not to go to work, I still needed to get some for of exercise and Dart doesn't require all too many brain cells to accomplish like work does. Lately I've been feeling pretty unhappy at work.
The twinkle in our eye at the moment, is our officially Crate-Trained Panda! She's award winning ya know. Ladies and Gentlemen, Panda now put herself to bed in the crate - yes you read correctly.
Today I'm at work... just gonna try and make it through the day.
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment