
The evil Easter Candy sitting right next to me at work!!!
Last night I got a lot of 'wedding mailers' done -- we're sending some printed pictures and our Wedding DVD to family and friends and to some who couldn't makeit to the wedding. I've been mailing them at work for the past 2 days and the gal who takes the mail at the end of the day - gave me 'the look' today - hehe - I used to be in her position so I just giggled as I dropped off 7 more large envelopes. Last night I also took a trip to Target -again- to make some more photo prints, Kim came along too. We love target. I ended up buying some more Easter candy for work... yep it's for work, and my team members... though I end up eating it all.
Okay I'll just say it, and then maybe that will help me quit....
I have an addiction! I'm addicted to Nestle's Caramel Easter Eggs and Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs... :-( I'm eating bags of them!!!
Somebody stop me!
On a brighter note: Michael gave me a wonderful gift last night - a blank check for a specific amount! So now I can make an appointment to get an hour massage very soon! Yay!
Today after work, I have plans to work on a lil project I'm doing for Stephanie's sister Amy. She doesn't know what it is yet, but I know she will love it. :-)
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
*Mom tip toes over to the candy stash and helps herself while Patty is away from her desk*
ReplyDeleteThis is an intervention!!!! STOP and PUT DOWN the candy! hee hee. I could never sit that close to candy and not eat it... so move it! I understand though because I LOVE candy... especially Cadbury Cream Eggs!
ReplyDelete