Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hopeful Wednesday


Panda at the Vet's Office last Saturday

Waiting for the Vet in the exam room. Panda is so much bigger than 3 weeks ago if you remember the photo from her first vet visit! (Scroll way down to look at the photo again in my first post)


on the way home from the airport last Saturday. Panda gained some new fans. The car next to us were just falling in love with her at the red light.



Don't YOU just love this face?

Panda was trying to love on Comet on Monday




Ok ok -- I put Panda on top of Comet!


This photo I like to refer to Panda as ET. Doesn't her head look like ET poking in on Comet?


Michael at Darts last night

Well, I am feeling much better over all today, though I was off to a late start. As I layed in bed longer after the alarm went off, I couldn't help but truely enjoy the feeling of feeling comfortable in bed. I haven't felt that comfortable just laying in bed in a while so I NEEDed to soak it up. Last night was another fun night at Darts. We of course, didn't win again, but I had one good game and WON. The evening ended with the score 1/9 them. But we had fun! So now it's Wednesday and I am feeling a bit more focused so I'm looking forward to getting more done at work today, and hopeful in getting some other lil projects done at home tonight. Michael may have a lil jam session with Chris tonight. Above are some photos of our babies that I just downloaded from my cell phone. Hope you enjoyed.

Have a Great Day!
Love, PJ

1 comment:

  1. Love the new pics! I can sure tell how much Panda's grown since I saw her 3 weeks ago :-)

    ReplyDelete