Well, today isn't really much better in the way of my feeling better. I dragged myself into work, but haven't gotten much done yet. So I should run off to finally get to those things. But before I do, I have to tell you about the wierd blurry vision I had in my left eye yesterday while I was in bed all day. I would have normal vision looking through both eyes, but when I covered my right eye and only looked out of my left - it was all blurry. When I covered my left eye and looked out of my right, it was normal - and both eyes together were normal... Anyone ever get this? I'm thinking it is a side effect of the Lyrica? It went away though, so that is good. Of course I didn't get to my taxes or anything else yesterday - oh well, I owe them so I probably wont mail it off until April 10th anyway. Mike and I ate left over Strogenoff with rice for dinner 2 nights in a row -- yum!
Tonight is another Darts night, we'll see how that goes.
Have a great day,
Love PJ
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I found this at www.lyrica.com:
ReplyDeleteSome of the most common side effects of LYRICA are dizziness, sleepiness, weight gain, blurred vision, dry mouth, feeling "high", swelling of hands and feet, and trouble concentrating.
Hope the blurriness goes away soon.
Love, Mom