Yesterday came a wonderful surprise at work, I received a bonus from a team/office of ours -- they usually gave me a bonus every year in March - for the previous year. But I was not expecting it this year, because I was working in a new position as of May/June of last year! And not to mention very few bonuses were given out this year due to the economy. I counted my blessings and made a call to my massage person. Hopefully she calls me back today and I can make 4 appointments with her over the next 4 weeks!
When I got home from work I had to deal with a neighbors dog in our yard and then played with Comet & Panda... and it was just darling --- Panda HUGGED Comet! It happened so fast no pictures - sorry. Later I went to Costco with Laura and printed more wedding photos, these prints are going in frames in our home.
Last night I was crazy, I stayed up so late -- I steam moped the floors with the steam mop we had received as a wedding gift. that was the 1st time I finally used it! And it was so cooooool! Then I spent time on the lil project I wanted to do for Amy, Steph's sister and finished! I crawled into bed at the wee hour of 2am.
and now for the miracle...
I got up at 7:15am -when the alarm went off. Crazy I know. For those of you who know I need more than 5 hours and 15 mins of sleep... wow.
The motivation was the fact that Michael is off work today and Panda always starts to wimper after my alarm goes off. She's good ALL night, but it's all over when she hears the alarm. She can't even wait 2 minutes for me to get dressed to take her outside. sheesh. I guess I could move the crate into another room... but but she's our baby.
Today I'll be off to work in a few minutes here, I've left a couple "honey-do's" for Michael, which he is expecting :-), and then later I'm going to David's Baseball game and Michael has a WoW game night with his work-buddies. After the game - I have plans to work on a couple other projects on my computer, but we'll see.
Have a great day!
Love, Peeeg
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You deserve to pamper yourself every now and then. Enjoy those massages!
ReplyDeletehehehe - Hey! That's mine! And the 2nd drawer has mini Butterfingers ... "nobody better lay a finger on my butterfingers"
ReplyDeleteMassages... I'm drooling. I've been dying for a massage and a facial. Okay, and a pedicure... and a... you get the point :) What a nice blessing for you. How has your fibro been this week?
ReplyDelete