Saturday, March 28, 2009

Early Saturday


Inside view of our old sliding glass door (After photos to come tomorrow)

Outside view of our old sliding glass door


Panda in her play pin on the side of the house this morning




See the darn Pipes right there in the way of the gate? They will be moved soon. :-)

Well, yesterday went as planned, work... then home to the pets. Mike went off to his Game Night around 3pm. Ginger, Nancy, & AJ came by around 6:30 to pick me up and we went off to David's Baseball game. His team didn't do so hot this time. Speaking of weather, it has been very warm here - almost swim weather! Well, Mike may say it's time now -- he can handle 60 degree water.


This morning started at about 7:15 for me. I had to get the pets taken care of and put away some place. Guys are coming by to start on replacing and retrofitting our large sliding glass door - Oh they are hear now. (9:20am) I was expecting them to arrive at 8am, but I forgot we decided on 8:30 -- and then it somehow got pushed to 9:20. :-) That gave me time to do the dishes and straighten up the house.

Today I have a 1hr massage at 11:30 and then later I have plans to go over to Ginger's with Panda and her puppy Leah and Panda will have their 1st play date!! Pictures to follow tomorrow! Puppy cousins! Other plans in store for me might be projects like scrapbooking, hanging pictures in the hallway, finishing an Easter greeting, go to Costco for printing some more photos, & then participating in EARTH HOUR from 8:30pm-9:30pm (No lights/power on during that hour). "The world" does this every year and I partook in it last year. Mike has plans to hang out at the house today. We are also possibly getting our new gate finished today -- a guy is supposed to come over and move/re-route the sprinkler pipes so that the gate can be functional.


Have a great day!
Love, PJ

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to those play date pictures. That should be great fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete